Central bank intervention and exchange rate behaviour : empirical evidence for India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Takeshi Inoue, 2015. "Central Bank Intervention And Exchange Rate Behavior: Empirical Evidence For India," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 60(02), pages 1-11.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goyal, Ashima & Arora, Sanchit, 2012.
"The Indian exchange rate and Central Bank action: An EGARCH analysis,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 60-72.
- Ashima Goyal & Sanchit Arora, 2010. "The Indian Exchange Rate and Central Bank Action : A GARCH Analysis," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23016, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ashima Goyal & Sanchit Arora, 2010. "The Indian exchange rate and central bank action: A GARCH analysis," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-009, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Hong, Yongmiao, 2001. "A test for volatility spillover with application to exchange rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1-2), pages 183-224, July.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Ng, Lilian K., 1996. "A causality-in-variance test and its application to financial market prices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 33-48.
- Hung, Juann H, 1997. "Intervention strategies and exchange rate volatility: a noise trading perspective," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 779-793, September.
- Harendra Behera & Vathsala Narasimhan & K.N. Murty, 2008. "Relationship between Exchange Rate Volatility and Central Bank Intervention," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 9(1), pages 69-84, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Foreign exchange; Exchange control; Central bank; Causality-in-variance; Exchange rate; Intervention;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-10-27 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2012-10-27 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-10-27 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .