Neither exit nor voice : loyalty as a survival strategy for the Uzbeks in Kazakhstan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oka, Natsuko, 2009. "Ethnicity and Elections under Authoritarianism: The Case of Kazakhstan," IDE Discussion Papers 194, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsKazakhstan; Uzbekistan; Minority ethnic group problems; Immigrants' community; Ethnic minority; Mobilization; Co-optation; Uzbeks;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-11-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2011-11-07 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2011-11-07 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2011-11-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .