The Effects of Credit Status on College Attainment and College Completion
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bednar, Steven & Gicheva, Dora, 2013.
"Tax benefits for graduate education: Incentives for whom?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 181-197.
- Bednar, Steven & Gicheva, Dora, 2013. "Tax Benefits for Graduate Education: Incentives for Whom?," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-17, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscollege investment; credit scores; financial markets;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-07-29 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2012-07-29 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .