The Crisis, Policy Reactions and Attitudes to Globalization and Jobs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markovits, Yannis & Boer, Diana & van Dick, Rolf, 2014. "Economic crisis and the employee: The effects of economic crisis on employee job satisfaction, commitment, and self-regulation," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 413-422.
- Hansen, Ellen. & Avila, Zulum., 2012. "Preliminary assessment of training and retraining programmes implemented in response to the Great Recession :," ILO Working Papers 994684193402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:468419 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Guerrazzi, 2015.
"Animal spirits, investment and unemployment: An old Keynesian view of the Great Recession,"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 16(3), pages 343-358.
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2015. "Animal spirits, investment and unemployment: An old Keynesian view of the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 64540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2011-05-14 (European Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2011-05-14 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .