Equality of Opportunity and Redistribution in Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Judith Niehues & Andreas Peichl, 2014. "Upper bounds of inequality of opportunity: theory and evidence for Germany and the US," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 43(1), pages 73-99, June.
- Niehues, Judith & Peichl, Andreas, 2011.
"Lower and Upper Bounds of Unfair Inequality: Theory and Evidence for Germany and the US,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5834, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Judith Niehues & Andreas Peichl, 2011. "Lower and upper bounds of unfair inequality: Theory and evidence for Germany and the US," Working Papers 216, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Judith Niehues & Andreas Peichl, 2011. "Lower and Upper Bounds of Unfair Inequality: Theory and Evidence for Germany and the US," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 395, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Erika Londoño, 2015.
"Assessing Educational Unfair Inequalities at a Regional Level in Colombia,"
Lecturas de Economía,
Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 83, pages 97-133, Julio - D.
- Gamboa, Luis & Londoño, Erika, 2014. "Assessing educational unfair inequalities at a regional level in Colombia," REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, issue 83, pages 97-133, September.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Erika Londoño, 2014. "Equality of educational opportunities in Colombia: A metropolitan area comparison," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 011040, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- L. Arrondel & M. Roger & F. Savignac, 2014.
"Wealth and Income in the Euro Area: Heterogeneity in Households’ Behaviours?,"
497, Banque de France.
- Roger, Muriel & Arrondel, Luc & Savignac, Frédérique, 2014. "Wealth and income in the euro area: Heterogeneity in households' behaviours?," Working Paper Series 1709, European Central Bank.
- Fabio Waltenberg & Marcia De Carvalho & Luis Fernando Gamboa, 2016. "Measuring Inequality Of Opportunity In Education By Combining Information On Coverage And Achievement In Pisa," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 218, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Michal Brzezinski, 2015.
"Inequality of opportunity in Europe before and after the Great Recession,"
353, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Michał Brzeziński, 2015. "Inequality of opportunity in Europe before and after the Great Recession," Working Papers 2015-02, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Márcia de Carvalho & Luis Fernando Gamboa & Fábio D. Waltenberg, 2012.
"Equality of Educational Ppportunity Employing PISA Data: Taking both Achievement and Access into Account,"
277, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Márcia de Carvalho & Luis Fernando Gamboa & Fábio D. Waltenberg, 2012. "Equality of educational opportunity employing PISA data: taking both achievement and access into account," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 010239, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Luongo Patrizia, 2015. "Inequality of Opportunity in Educational Achievements: Cross-country and Intertemporal Comparisons," WIDER Working Paper Series 043, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:aea:aecrev:v:108:y:2018:i:2:p:521-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Judith Niehues & Andreas Peichl, 2012. "Bounds of Unfair Inequality of Opportunity: Theory and Evidence for Germany and the US," CESifo Working Paper Series 3815, CESifo Group Munich.
- Niehues, J. (Judith) & Andreas Peichl, 2012. "GINI DP 34: Bounds of Unfair Inequality of Opportunity: Theory and Evidence for Germany and the US," GINI Discussion Papers 34, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsredistribution; equality of opportunity; inequality;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .