Using "Shares" vs. "Log of Shares" in Fixed-Effect Estimations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christer Gerdes, 2011. "Using “shares” vs. “log of shares” in fixed-effect estimations," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 54(1), pages 1-7.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trax, Michaela & Brunow, Stephan & Suedekum, Jens, 2015.
"Cultural diversity and plant-level productivity,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 85-96.
- Michaela Trax & Stephan Brunow & Jens Suedekum, 2012. "Cultural diversity and plant‐level productivity," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012029, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Trax, Michaela & Brunow, Stephan & Suedekum, Jens, 2013. "Cultural diversity and plant-level productivity," DICE Discussion Papers 119, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Trax, Michaela & Brunow, Stephan & Suedekum, Jens, 2012. "Cultural Diversity and Plant?Level Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 6845, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michaela Trax & Stephan Brunow & Jens Suedekum, 2012. "Cultural diversity and plant-level productivity," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1223, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
More about this item
Keywordsspurious significance; symmetry; Törnqvist index; consistency;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C29 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Other
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.