Using “shares” vs. “log of shares” in fixed-effect estimations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gerdes, Christer, 2010. "Using "Shares" vs. "Log of Shares" in Fixed-Effect Estimations," IZA Discussion Papers 5171, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trax, Michaela & Brunow, Stephan & Suedekum, Jens, 2015.
"Cultural diversity and plant-level productivity,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 85-96.
- Michaela Trax & Stephan Brunow & Jens Suedekum, 2012. "Cultural diversity and plant‐level productivity," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012029, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Trax, Michaela & Brunow, Stephan & Suedekum, Jens, 2013. "Cultural diversity and plant-level productivity," DICE Discussion Papers 119, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Trax, Michaela & Brunow, Stephan & Suedekum, Jens, 2012. "Cultural Diversity and Plant?Level Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 6845, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michaela Trax & Stephan Brunow & Jens Suedekum, 2012. "Cultural diversity and plant-level productivity," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1223, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
More about this item
KeywordsScale dependency; consistency; spurious significance.;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eei:journl:v:54:y:2011:i:1:p:1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia van Hove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeriibe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .