Poorer Health – Shorter Hours? Health and Flexibility of Hours of Work
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martinez-Granado, Maite, 2005. "Testing labour supply and hours constraints," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 321-343, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Bell & Steffen Otterbach & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2012.
"Work Hours Constraints and Health,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 105-106, pages 35-54.
- David Bell & Steffen Otterbach & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2011. "Work Hours Constraints and Health," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 424, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Bell, David & Otterbach, Steffen & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2011. "Work hours constraints and health," FZID Discussion Papers 36-2011, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Bell, David N.F. & Otterbach, Steffen & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2011. "Work Hours Constraints and Health," IZA Discussion Papers 6126, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jan Kleibrink, 2014.
"Sick of Your Job?: Negative Health Effects from Non-optimal Employment,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
718, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kleibrink, Jan, 2014. "Sick of your Job? – Negative Health Effects from Non-Optimal Employment," Ruhr Economic Papers 514, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Jan Kleibrink, 2014. "Sick of your Job? – Negative Health Effects from Non-Optimal Employment," Ruhr Economic Papers 0514, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0514 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordshours worked; health; disability; labour market flexibility;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.