Poorer Health – Shorter Hours? Health and Flexibility of Hours of Work
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martinez-Granado, Maite, 2005. "Testing labour supply and hours constraints," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 321-343, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kleibrink, Jan, 2014.
"Sick of your Job? – Negative Health Effects from Non-Optimal Employment,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
514, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Jan Kleibrink, 2014. "Sick of Your Job?: Negative Health Effects from Non-optimal Employment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 718, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- David Bell & Steffen Otterbach & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2012.
"Work Hours Constraints and Health,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 105-106, pages 35-54.
- Bell, David & Otterbach, Steffen & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2011. "Work hours constraints and health," FZID Discussion Papers 36-2011, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Bell, David N.F. & Otterbach, Steffen & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2011. "Work Hours Constraints and Health," IZA Discussion Papers 6126, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Bell & Steffen Otterbach & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2011. "Work Hours Constraints and Health," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 424, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jan Kleibrink, 2014. "Sick of your Job? – Negative Health Effects from Non-Optimal Employment," Ruhr Economic Papers 0514, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0514 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordshours worked; health; disability; labour market flexibility;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2010-09-18 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-09-18 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .