Sexual Violence in College Students in Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gover, Angela R., 2004. "Risky lifestyles and dating violence: A theoretical test of violent victimization," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 171-180.
More about this item
Keywordsgender based violence; sexual victimization;
- J4 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-11-24 (Education)
- NEP-LAM-2007-11-24 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .