Risky lifestyles and dating violence: A theoretical test of violent victimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vogel, Ronald E. & Himelein, Melissa J., 1995. "Dating and sexual victimization: An analysis of risk factors among precollege women," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 153-162.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Payne, Brian K., 2008. "Challenges responding to sexual violence: Differences between college campuses and communities," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 224-230, July.
- Lehrer, Jocelyn A. & Lehrer, Vivian L. & Lehrer, Evelyn L. & Zhao, Zhenxiang, 2007. "Physical Dating Violence Among College Students in Chile," IZA Discussion Papers 2753, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lehrer, Jocelyn A. & Lehrer, Vivian L. & Lehrer, Evelyn L. & Oyarzun, Pamela, 2007. "Sexual Violence in College Students in Chile," IZA Discussion Papers 3133, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lehrer, Evelyn L. & Lehrer, Vivian L. & Krauss, Ramona, 2009. "Religion and Intimate Partner Violence in Chile: Macro- and Micro-Level Influences," IZA Discussion Papers 4067, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:32:y:2004:i:2:p:171-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.