A New Regional Geography of Europe? The Labour Market Impact of the EU Enlargements
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcello Signorelli & Enrico Marelli, 2007. "Institutional change, regional features and aggregate performance in eight EU’s transition countries," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 37/2007, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Peter Huber, 2008. "Regional Labour Market Disparities in an Enlarged European Union," WIFO Working Papers 309, WIFO.
More about this item
Keywordsregional unemployment; structural change; labour turnover; optimal speed of transition; EU enlargement;
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-03-31 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2007-03-31 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2007-03-31 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .