Should I Stay or Should I Go? Educational Choices and Earnings: An Empirical Study for Portugal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leonor Modesto, 2003. "Should I stay or should I go? Educational choices and earnings: An empirical study for Portugal," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(2), pages 307-322, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goulart, Pedro & Bedi, Arjun S., 2008. "Child labour and educational success in Portugal," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 575-587, October.
- Polachek, Solomon W., 2008.
"Earnings Over the Life Cycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics,
now publishers, vol. 4(3), pages 165-272, April.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2007. "Earnings Over the Lifecycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications," IZA Discussion Papers 3181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsearnings; Educational choices; selectivity;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .