The Returns to Computer Use Revisited, Again
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Benoit Dostie & Rajshri Jayaramanz & Mathieu Trépanier, 2006. "The Returns to Computer Use Revisited, Again," Cahiers de recherche 06-03, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Benoit Dostie & Rajshri Jayaraman & Mathieu Trépanier, 2006. "The Returns to Computer Use Revisited, Again," Cahiers de recherche 0614, CIRPEE.
More about this item
Keywordsmixed models; computers; wage determination; linked employer-employee data;
All these keywords.
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2006-04-22 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .