The Returns to Computer Use Revisited, Again
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Benoit Dostie & Rajshri Jayaraman & Mathieu Trépanier, 2006. "The Returns to Computer Use Revisited, Again," Cahiers de recherche 0614, CIRPEE.
- Dostie, Benoit & Jayaraman, Rajshri & Trépanier, Mathieu, 2006. "The Returns to Computer Use Revisited, Again," IZA Discussion Papers 2080, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsWage determination; computers; mixed models; linked employer-employee data;
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iea:carech:0603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Power). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehecca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .