Using Response Times to Measure Strategic Complexity and the Value of Thinking in Games
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larbi Alaoui & Antonio Penta, 2017. "Reasoning about others’ reasoning," Economics Working Papers 1587, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Larbi Alaoui & Antonio Penta, 2017. "Reasoning about Others’ Reasoning," Working Papers 1003, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsresponse time; decision time; thinking time; strategic complexity; game theory; strategic games; repeated games; beauty contest; cognitive ability; personality;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2017-02-19 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2017-02-19 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2017-02-19 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2017-02-19 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2017-02-19 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.