Contracts and Risk in Agriculture: Conceptual and Empirical Foundations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heidelbach, Olaf & Bokusheva, Raushan & Kussaiynov, Talgat, 2004. "Which type of crop insurance for Kazakhstan? Empirical results," IAMO Discussion Papers 75, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Hueth, Brent & Lawrence, John D., 2006.
"Information Transmission in Cattle Markets: A Case Study of the Chariton Valley Beef Alliance,"
Journal of Agribusiness,
Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-15.
- Hueth, Brent & Lawrence, John D., 2006. "Information Transmission in Cattle Markets: A Case Study of the Chariton Valley Beef Alliance," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-15.
- Hueth, Brent & Lawrence, John D., 2003. "Information Transmission in Cattle Markets: A Case Study of the Chariton Valley Beef Alliance," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21989, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ramesh, Nandini, 2002. "Contract design in soybean production," ISU General Staff Papers 2002010108000018191, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- María Bielza & Alberto Garrido & José M. Sumpsi, 2007. "Feasibility of a cash forward contract: An application to the French and Spanish potato sectors," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 245-261.
- Heidelbach, Olaf, 2007. "Efficiency of selected risk management instruments: An empirical analysis of risk reduction in Kazakhstani crop production," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 40, number 92323.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:5324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.