Perceived quality on organic and conventional pork consumption
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Grebitus, Carola & Yue, Chengyan & Jensen, Helen H., 2012. "Perceived quality on organic and conventional pork consumption," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36007, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lewis, Karen E. & Grebitus, Carola, 2013. "Consumers’ Attitudes towards Country of Origin Labeling for Sugar," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150162, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Grebitus, Carola & Dumortier, Jerome, 2013. "How much of the error term is explained by psychometric variables? The example of organic produce demand," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150193, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsbivariate ordered probit model; consumption; food quality; meat; quality cue;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:35612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .