Efficient Pricing of European-Style Options Under Heston's Stochastic Volatility Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oleksandr Zhylyevskyy, 2010.
"A fast Fourier transform technique for pricing American options under stochastic volatility,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Zhylyevskyy, Oleksandr, 2009. "A Fast Fourier Transform Technique for Pricing American Options Under Stochastic Volatility," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13112, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 2000.
"Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1343-1376, November.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 1999. "Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions," NBER Working Papers 7105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geske, Robert & Johnson, Herb E, 1984. " The American Put Option Valued Analytically," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(5), pages 1511-1524, December.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Ding & Härkönen, Hannu J. & Newton, David P., 2014. "Advancing the universality of quadrature methods to any underlying process for option pricing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 600-612.
- Zhylyevskyy, Oleksandr, 2012. "Joint Characteristic Function of Stock Log-Price and Squared Volatility in the Bates Model and Its Asset Pricing Applications," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35559, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mrázek, Milan & Pospíšil, Jan & Sobotka, Tomáš, 2016. "On calibration of stochastic and fractional stochastic volatility models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 1036-1046.
More about this item
Keywordscharacteristic function inversion; Heston's model; European-style option;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-03-28 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2012-03-28 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:34827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.