Efficient Pricing of European-Style Options Under Heston's Stochastic Volatility Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oleksandr Zhylyevskyy, 2010.
"A fast Fourier transform technique for pricing American options under stochastic volatility,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Zhylyevskyy, Oleksandr, 2009. "A Fast Fourier Transform Technique for Pricing American Options Under Stochastic Volatility," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13112, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 2000.
"Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1343-1376, November.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 1999. "Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions," NBER Working Papers 7105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geske, Robert & Johnson, Herb E, 1984. " The American Put Option Valued Analytically," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(5), pages 1511-1524, December.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Ding & Härkönen, Hannu J. & Newton, David P., 2014. "Advancing the universality of quadrature methods to any underlying process for option pricing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 600-612.
- Zhylyevskyy, Oleksandr, 2012. "Joint Characteristic Function of Stock Log-Price and Squared Volatility in the Bates Model and Its Asset Pricing Applications," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35559, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mrázek, Milan & Pospíšil, Jan & Sobotka, Tomáš, 2016. "On calibration of stochastic and fractional stochastic volatility models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 1036-1046.
More about this item
Keywordscharacteristic function inversion; Heston's model; European-style option;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-03-28 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2012-03-28 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:34827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .