The Impact of Biofuels Policy on Agribusiness Stock Prices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fatma Sine Tepe & Xiaodong Du & David A. Hennessy, 2011. "The impact of biofuels policy on agribusiness stock prices," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 179-192, Spring.
- Tepe, Fatma Sine & Du, Xiaodong & Hennessy, David A., 2010. "The Impact of Biofuels Policy on Agribusiness Stock Prices," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 60987, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:espost:157793 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brandon Schaufele & David Sparling, 2011. "Regulation and the financial performance of Canadian agribusinesses," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 71(2), pages 201-217, August.
- repec:zbw:esthes:157992 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baines, Joseph, 2014. "The Ethanol Boom and the Restructuring of the Food Regime," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2014/03, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
More about this item
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-03-12 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:32530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .