Emission Permits Under Monopoly
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shui, Shangnan & Beghin, John C. & Wohlgenant, M., 1993. "Impact of Technical Change, Scale Effects and Forward Ordering on U.S. Fiber Demands, The," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1567, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, James E & Neary, J Peter, 1992. "Trade Reform with Quotas, Partial Rent Retention, and Tariffs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 57-76, January.
- Duffy, Patricia A. & Richardson, James W. & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 1987. "Regional Cotton Acreage Response," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
- Shui, Shangnan & Beghin, John C. & Wohlgenant, Michael, 1992.
"Textile Trade Liberalization and its Welfare Implications for US Cotton Producers,"
Occasional Paper Series No. 6
197875, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shui, Shangnan & Beghin, John C. & Wohlgenant, M., 1992. "Textile Trade Liberalization and Its Welfare Implications for U.S. Cotton Producers," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1611, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bigman, David, 1978. "Derived Demand and Distributive Shares in a Multifactor Multisector Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(5), pages 923-928, December.
- Trela, Irene & Whalley, John, 1990. "Global Effects of Developed Country Trade Restrictions on Textiles and Apparel," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(403), pages 1190-1205, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carolos Chavez & John Stanlund, 2003.
"Enforcing Transferable Permit Systems in the Presence of Market Power,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(1), pages 65-78, May.
- Carlos Chavez & John K. Stranlund, 2000. "Enforcing Transferable Permit Systems in the Presence of Market Power," Working Papers 04-2000, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta, 1999.
"Stochastic Pollution, Permits, and Merger Incentives,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 211-232, May.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta, 1999. "Stochastic Pollution, Permits, and Merger Incentives," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1700, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Guy Meunier, 2011. "Emission Permit Trading Between Imperfectly Competitive Product Markets," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(3), pages 347-364, November.
- Requate, Till, 2005. "Environmental Policy under Imperfect Competition: A Survey," Economics Working Papers 2005-12, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Cara Inés Villegas & Carlos Chávez, 2004. "Costos de Cumplimiento y Poder de Mercado: Aplicación al Programa de Compensación de Emisiones de Santiago," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 41(122), pages 91-123.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:1607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .