Dynamic LMP Response Under Alternative Price-Cap and Price-Sensitive Demand Scenarios
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Hongyan & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2012.
"Co-learning patterns as emergent market phenomena: An electricity market illustration,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 395-419.
- Li, Hongyan & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2010. "Co-Learning Patterns As Emergent Market Phenomena: An Electricity Market Illustration," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32222, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Somani, Abhishek, 2012. "Financial risk management and market performance in restructured electric power markets: Theoretical and agent-based test bed studies," ISU General Staff Papers 201201010800003479, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordslocational marginal prices; market power; Agent-based test bed; AMES; wholesale electric power; demand response; price caps;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2008-08-21 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-COM-2008-08-21 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2008-08-21 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12975. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .