Report NEP-COM-2008-08-21This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andy Cosh & Alan Hughes, 2008. "Takeovers after "Takeovers"," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp363, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Marcus Wagner, 2008. "Technology sourcing by large incumbents through acquisition of small firms," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-055, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Joel Stiebale & Frank Reize, 2008. "The Impact of FDI on Innovation in Target Firms," Ruhr Economic Papers 0050, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Patrick Massey & Moore McDowell, 2008. "Joint dominance and tacit collusion : An analysis of the irish vodafone/O2 case and the implications for competition and regulatory policy," Working Papers 200805, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Sayed Ajaz Hussain & Serkan Bahceci, 2008. "Network Structure and Design in the Deregulated U.S. Airline Industry: an Argument for Re-Regulation?," Working Papers tecipa-325, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Yu, Nanpeng & Liu, Chen-Ching & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2008. "Modeling of Suppliers Learning Behaviors in an Electricity Market Environment," Staff General Research Papers 12976, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Li, Hongyan & Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2008. "Dynamic LMP Response Under Alternative Price-Cap and Price-Sensitive Demand Scenarios," Staff General Research Papers 12975, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.