Estimated Costs for Production, Storage, and Transportation of Switchgrass
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lisa Farrell & Roger Hartley, 2002. "Can expected utility theory explain gambling?," Open Access publications 10197/539, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Erzo F. P. Luttmer, 2005.
"Neighbors as Negatives: Relative Earnings and Well-Being,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 120(3), pages 963-1002.
- Luttmer, Erzo F. P., 2004. "Neighbors as Negatives: Relative Earnings and Well-Being," Working Paper Series rwp04-029, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Erzo F.P. Luttmer, 2004. "Neighbors as Negatives: Relative Earnings and Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 10667, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger Hartley & Lisa Farrell, 2002.
"Can Expected Utility Theory Explain Gambling?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 613-624, June.
- Lisa Farrell & Roger Hartley, "undated". "Can Expected Utility Theory Explain Gambling?," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 00/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Roger Hartley & Lisa Farrell, 1998. "Can Expected Utility Theory Explain Gambling?," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 98/02, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Andrew E. Clark & Paul Frijters & Michael A. Shields, 2008.
"Relative Income, Happiness, and Utility: An Explanation for the Easterlin Paradox and Other Puzzles,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 46(1), pages 95-144, March.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Frijters, Paul & Shields, Michael A., 2007. "Relative Income, Happiness and Utility: An Explanation for the Easterlin Paradox and Other Puzzles," IZA Discussion Papers 2840, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew E. Clark & Paul Frijters & Michael A. Shields, 2008. "Relative income, happiness, and utility: An explanation for the Easterlin paradox and other puzzles," Post-Print halshs-00754299, HAL.
- Milton Friedman & L. J. Savage, 1948. "The Utility Analysis of Choices Involving Risk," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 279-279.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miranowski, John & Rosburg, Alicia, 2010. "An Economic Breakeven Model of Cellulosic Feedstock Production and Ethanol Conversion with Implied Carbon Pricing," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13166, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jiang, Yong & Swinton, Scott M., 2008. "Market Interactions, Farmer Choices, and the Sustainability of Growing Advanced Biofuels," Staff Papers 43634, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Chugh, Shikha & Yu, T. Edward & Jackson, Samuel & Larson, James & English, Burton & Cho, Seong-Hoon, 2015. "Exploring the Potential to Penetrate the Energy Markets for Tennessee-Produced Switchgrass," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196899, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Zhong, Jia & Yu, T. Edward & Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & Fu, Joshua S. & Calcagno, James, 2016. "Analysis of environmental and economic tradeoffs in switchgrass supply chains for biofuel production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 791-803.
- Lowe II, Joe K. & Boyer, Christopher N. & Griffith, Andrew P. & Bates, Gary E. & Keyser, Patrick D. & Larson, James A., 2015. "Grazing Beef Steers on Native-Warm Season Grasses: Implications for Beef and Biomass Production," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196698, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Cheng, Lingfeng & Anderson, C. Lindsay, 2016. "Financial sustainability for a lignocellulosic biorefinery under carbon constraints and price downside risk," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 98-107.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:35-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:210:y:2018:i:c:p:580-590 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12917. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .