Changing the U.S. Sugar Program into a Standard Crop Program: Consequences Under NAFTA and Doha
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Troy G. Schmitz, 2018. "Impact of the 2014 Suspension Agreement on sugar between the United States and Mexico," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 49(1), pages 55-69, January.
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Lewis, Karen E., 2015. "Impact of NAFTA on U.S. and Mexican Sugar Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(3), pages 1-18, September.
- Beghin, John C. & Jensen, Helen H., 2008.
"Farm policies and added sugars in US diets,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 480-488, December.
- Beghin, John C. & Jensen, Helen H., 2008. "Farm Policies and Added Sugars in US Diets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12872, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- John C. Beghin & Helen H. Jensen, 2008. "Farm Policies and Added Sugars in US Diets," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp462, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Tokgoz, Simla & Yu, Tun-Hsiang, 2010. "The Global Bioenergy Expansion: How Large Are the Foodâˆ’Fuel Trade-Offs?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31603, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Whistance, Jarrett & Payen, Andrick & Thompson, Wyatt, 2015. "Suspension Agreements and Antidumping/Countervailing Duties: US-Mexico Sugar Markets and the Effects of Alternative Trade Policies," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205550, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Meade, Birgit Gisela Saager & Grant, Jason H. & Regmi, Anita, 2010. "Trade and Welfare Impacts of Partial Liberalization of U.S. Sugar TRQs: The Application of a PE/GE Modeling Approach," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61657, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.