Team Size and Effort in Start-Up-Teams – Another Consequence of Free-Riding and Peer Pressure in Partnerships
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rupert Sausgruber, 2005. "Testing for Team Spirit - An Experimental Study," Experimental 0508001, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Søren Rud Kristensen & Mickael Bech & Jørgen T. Lauridsen, 2016.
"Who to pay for performance? The choice of organisational level for hospital performance incentives,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(4), pages 435-442, May.
- Kristensen, Soren Rud & Bech, Mickael & Lauridsen, Jørgen T, 2013. "Who to pay for performance? The choice of organisational level for hospital performance incentives," COHERE Working Paper 2013:5, University of Southern Denmark, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research.
- Alwine Mohnen & Kathrin Pokorny & Dirk Sliwka, 2008.
"Transparency, Inequity Aversion, and the Dynamics of Peer Pressure in Teams: Theory and Evidence,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(4), pages 693-720, October.
- Mohnen, Alwine & Pokorny, Kathrin & Sliwka, Dirk, 2008. "Transparency, Inequity Aversion, and the Dynamics of Peer Pressure in Teams: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 3281, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsPeer Pressure; Free-Riding; Entrepreneurial Teams; Team Size; Social Ties;
- M5 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iso:wpaper:0054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IBW IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isuzhch.html .