Team Size and Effort in Start-Up-Teams – Another Consequence of Free-Riding and Peer Pressure in Partnerships
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rupert Sausgruber, 2005. "Testing for Team Spirit - An Experimental Study," Experimental 0508001, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Søren Rud Kristensen & Mickael Bech & Jørgen T. Lauridsen, 2016.
"Who to pay for performance? The choice of organisational level for hospital performance incentives,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(4), pages 435-442, May.
- Kristensen, Soren Rud & Bech, Mickael & Lauridsen, Jørgen T, 2013. "Who to pay for performance? The choice of organisational level for hospital performance incentives," COHERE Working Paper 2013:5, University of Southern Denmark, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research.
- Alwine Mohnen & Kathrin Pokorny & Dirk Sliwka, 2008.
"Transparency, Inequity Aversion, and the Dynamics of Peer Pressure in Teams: Theory and Evidence,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(4), pages 693-720, October.
- Mohnen, Alwine & Pokorny, Kathrin & Sliwka, Dirk, 2008. "Transparency, Inequity Aversion, and the Dynamics of Peer Pressure in Teams: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 3281, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsPeer Pressure; Free-Riding; Entrepreneurial Teams; Team Size; Social Ties;
- M5 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iso:wpaper:0054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IBW IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isuzhch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.