Bayesian Structured Additive Distributional Regression
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leisch, Friedrich, 2004. "FlexMix: A General Framework for Finite Mixture Models and Latent Class Regression in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 11(i08).
- Grün, Bettina & Leisch, Friedrich, 2008. "FlexMix Version 2: Finite Mixtures with Concomitant Variables and Varying and Constant Parameters," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 28(i04).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander März & Nadja Klein & Thomas Kneib & Oliver Musshoff, 2016.
"Analysing farmland rental rates using Bayesian geoadditive quantile regression,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 663-698.
- März, Alexander & Klein, Nadja & Kneib, Thomas & Musshoff, Oliver, 2014. "Analysing farmland rental rates using Bayesian geoadditive quantile regression," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182752, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- März, Alexander & Klein, Nadja & Kneib, Thomas & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2014. "Analysing farmland rental rates using Bayesian geoadditive quantile regression," DARE Discussion Papers 1403, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Nadja Klein & Michel Denuit & Stefan Lang & Thomas Kneib, 2013. "Nonlife Ratemaking and Risk Management with Bayesian Additive Models for Location, Scale and Shape," Working Papers 2013-24, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Alexander Razen & Wolfgang Brunauer & Nadja Klein & Thomas Kneib & Stefan Lang & Nikolaus Umlauf, 2014. "Statistical Risk Analysis for Real Estate Collateral Valuation using Bayesian Distributional and Quantile Regression," Working Papers 2014-12, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
More about this item
Keywordsgeneralised additive models for location scale and shape; iteratively weighted least squares proposal; Markov chain Monte Carlo simulation; penalised splines; semiparametric regression;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2013-10-11 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ORE-2013-10-11 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inn:wpaper:2013-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janette Walde). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fuibkat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .