Report NEP-ORE-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stadler, Manfred, 2013. "Scientific breakthroughs, innovation clusters and stochastic growth cycles," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 60, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Christian Brownlees, 2013. "Nets: Network Estimation for Time Series," Working Papers 723, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Marine Carrasco & Rachidi Kotchoni, 2013. "Efficient Estimation Using the Characteristic Function," Working Papers hal-00867850, HAL.
- Nadja Klein & Thomas Kneib & Stefan Lang, 2013. "Bayesian Structured Additive Distributional Regression," Working Papers 2013-23, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Pietro Fodra & Huyen Pham, 2013. "High frequency trading in a Markov renewal model," Working Papers hal-00867113, HAL.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2013. "Risk-averse and Risk-seeking Investor Preferences for Oil Spot and Futures," Working Papers in Economics 13/30, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Anna Khripunova & Konstantin Vishnevskiy & Oleg Karasev & Dirk Meissner, 2013. "Intelligent data systems to aid decision-making at tenders for oil and gas fields development," HSE Working papers WP BRP 07/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.