Demand or supply for schooling in rural India?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sripad Motiram & Lars Osberg, 2012. "Demand or supply for schooling in rural India?," electronic International Journal of Time Use Research, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)) and The International Association for Time Use Research (IATUR), vol. 9(1), pages 1-27, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shubhashis Gangopadhyay & Maitreesh Ghatak & Robert Lensink, 2005. "Joint Liability Lending and the Peer Selection Effect," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(506), pages 1005-1015, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudha Narayanan & Sowmya Dhanraj, 2013.
"Child Work and Schooling in Rural North India: What do Time Use Data Say about Tradeoffs and Drivers of Human Capital Investment?,"
- Sudha Narayanan & Sowmya Dhanraj, 2013. "Child work and schooling in rural north India: What do time use data say about tradeoffs and drivers of human capital investment?," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-023, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Sudha Narayanan & Sowmya Dhanaraj, 2017. "Child Work and Schooling in Rural North India What Does Time Use Data Say About Tradeoffs and Drivers of Human Capital Investment?," Working Papers 2017-157, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Sripad Motiram & Karthikeya Naraparaju, 2013. "Growth and Deprivation in India: What Does Recent Data Say?," Working Papers 287, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Sripad Motiram & Karthikeya Naraparaju, 2013. "Growth and Deprivation in India: What Does Recent Data Say?," Working Papers id:5279, eSocialSciences.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00091 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sripad Motiram & Ashish Singh, 2012.
"How close does the apple fall to the tree? Some evidence on intergenerational occupational mobility from India,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2012-017, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Motiram, Sripad & Singh, Ashish, 2012. "How Close Does the Apple Fall to the Tree? Some Evidence on Intergenerational Occupational Mobility from India," WIDER Working Paper Series 101, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sripad Motiram, 2011. "(Book Reviews) D. Jayaraj and S. Subramanian "Poverty, Inequality and Population: Essays in Development and Applied measurement," Oxford University Press, New Delhi," Journal of Quantitative Economics, The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 9(2), pages 184-188, July.
More about this item
KeywordsSchooling; Human Capital Accumulation; Rural India;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2011-010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .