Critical issues in India's services-led growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Melvin, James R, 1989. "Trade in Producer Services: A Heckscher-Ohlin Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1180-1196, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amin, Mohammad, 2009.
"Labor regulation and employment in India's retail stores,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 47-61, March.
- Amin, Mohammad, 2007. "Labor regulation and employment in India's retail stores," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4314, The World Bank.
- Rupa Chanda, 2007. "Trade in Services and South Asia: An Aggressive Agenda," Working Papers id:936, eSocialSciences.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006.
"Services-led industrialization in India: Assessment and lessons,"
1276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006. "Services-Led Industrialization in India: Assessment and Lessons," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8jn2b8z6, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Shingal, ANIRUDH, 2010.
"Services growth and convergence: Getting India’s states together,"
32813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MILE 02, Anirudh Shingal, 2012. "Services growth and convergence: Getting India’s states together," Papers 304, World Trade Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2007-01-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2007-01-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-02 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask G.K. Manjunath to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .