Critical issues in India's services-led growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Melvin, James R, 1989. "Trade in Producer Services: A Heckscher-Ohlin Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1180-1196, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amin, Mohammad, 2009.
"Labor regulation and employment in India's retail stores,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 47-61, March.
- Amin, Mohammad, 2007. "Labor regulation and employment in India's retail stores," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4314, The World Bank.
- Rupa Chanda, 2007. "Trade in Services and South Asia: An Aggressive Agenda," Working Papers id:936, eSocialSciences.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006.
"Services-led industrialization in India: Assessment and lessons,"
1276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006. "Services-Led Industrialization in India: Assessment and Lessons," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8jn2b8z6, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Shingal, ANIRUDH, 2010.
"Services growth and convergence: Getting India’s states together,"
32813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shingal, Anirudh, 2012. "Services growth and convergence: Getting India’s states together," Papers 304, World Trade Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-01-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2007-01-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-02 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .