Agrarian distress and livelihood strategies: A Study in Pulpalli panchayat, Wayanad District, Kerala
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vinoj Abraham, 2008.
"Employment growth in rural India: Distress driven?,"
Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers
404, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Vinoj Abraham, 2009. "Employment Growth in Rural India: Distress Driven?," Working Papers id:1824, eSocialSciences.
- Centre for Development Studies CDS, 2009. "Report on the GLobal Financial Crisis and Kerala Economy: Impact and Mitigation Measures," Working Papers id:1821, eSocialSciences.
- Vineetha Menon & K.N. Nair, 2008. "Distress Debt and Suicides among Agrarian Households: Findings from Three Villages in Kerala," Working Papers id:1586, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsLivelihood risk; Coping Strategies; Livelihood; Livelihood Assets; Institutions; Wayanad; Kerala;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:cdswpp:396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdsacin.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .