Born Global's Use Of Innovative Solutions To Create Sustainable Competitive Advantages As It Expands And Grows In Different International Markets Svante Andersson
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2014|
|Date of revision:||Jan 2014|
|Publication status:||Published on Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research web site, Jan 2014, pages 1-35|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.bbk.ac.uk/innovation/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Madsen, Tage Koed & Servais, Per, 1997. "The internationalization of Born Globals: An evolutionary process?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 561-583, December.
- Nicole E Coviello, 2006. "The network dynamics of international new ventures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(5), pages 713-731, September.
- Rialp, Alex & Rialp, Josep & Knight, Gary A., 2005. "The phenomenon of early internationalizing firms: what do we know after a decade (1993-2003) of scientific inquiry?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 147-166, April.
- Natasha Evers & Colm O’Gorman, 2011. "Improvised internationalization in new ventures: The role of prior knowledge and networks," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(7-8), pages 549-574, September.
- Natasha Evers, 2010. "Factors influencing the internationalisation of new ventures in the Irish aquaculture industry: An exploratory study," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 392-416, December.
- Nigel Driffield & James H Love, 2007. "Linking FDI motivation and host economy productivity effects: conceptual and empirical analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(3), pages 460-473, May.
- Phillips McDougall, Patricia & Shane, Scott & Oviatt, Benjamin M., 1994. "Explaining the formation of international new ventures: The limits of theories from international business research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 469-487, November.
- Andersson, Svante, 2004. "Internationalization in different industrial contexts," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 851-875, November.
- Heinz Hollenstein, 2005. "Determinants of International Activities: Are SMEs Different?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(5), pages 431-450, 06.
- Arnaldo Camuffo & Roberto Grandinetti, 2011. "Italian industrial districts as cognitive systems: Are they still reproducible?," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(9-10), pages 815-852, March.
- Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 1984. "Differences among exporting firms based on their degree of internationalization," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 195-208, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:img:wpaper:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helen Lawton Smith)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.