Currency Substitution: The Recent Experience of Bolivia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adeniji, Sesan, 2013. "Investigating the Relationship between Currency Substitution, Exchange Rate and Inflation in Nigeria: An Autoregressive Distributed Lag (ARDL) Approach," MPRA Paper 52551, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Dec 2013.
- Alami, Tarik H., 2001. "Currency substitution versus dollarization: A portfolio balance model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 473-479, May.
- Mudd Shannon & Pashev Konstantin & Valev Neven T, 2010. "The Effect of Loss Experiences in a Banking Crisis on Future Expectations and Behavior," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, November.
- Beckerman, Paul, 2001. "Dollarization and semi-dollarization in Ecuador," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2643, The World Bank.
- Luis Arce Catacora, 2001. "Incertidumbre y dolarización en Bolivia," Revista de Análisis del BCB, Banco Central de Bolivia, vol. 4(2), pages 31-56, December.
- Mr. Guillermo Calvo & Mr. Carlos A. Végh Gramont, 1992.
"Currency Substitution in Developing Countries: An Introduction,"
IMF Working Papers
1992/040, International Monetary Fund.
- Calvo, Guillermo & Vegh, Carlos, 1992. "Currency Substitution in Developing Countries: An Introduction," MPRA Paper 20338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pere Gomis-Porqueras & Carlos Serrano & Alejandro Somuano, 2005.
"Dollar-denominated accounts in Latin America during the 1990s,"
Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 29(2), pages 259-270, June.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Serrano, Carlos & Somuano, Alejandro, 2005. "Dollar denominated accounts in Latin America during the 1990s," MPRA Paper 38370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shinkevich Andrey, 2002. "Dollarization Hysteresis in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 00-087e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Neil R. Ericsson & Steven B. Kamin, 1993. "Dollarization in Argentina," International Finance Discussion Papers 460, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hee-Ryang Ra, 2008. "Modeling the Dollarization: A Case Study for Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 157-169.
- Yinusa, Dauda Olalekan, 2008. "Between dollarization and exchange rate volatility: Nigeria's portfolio diversification option," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 811-826.
- Alberto Giovannini & Bart Turtelboom, 1992. "Currency Substitution," NBER Working Papers 4232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Batista, Paulo Nogueira, 1993. "Crisis monetaria, dolarización y tipo de cambio," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Kem Reat Viseth, 2001. "Currency Substitution and Financial Sector Developments in Cambodia," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec01-4, International and Development Economics.
- Kari Heimonen, 2006. "The Dynamics of Currency Substitution: Evidence from UK Foreign Currency Balances," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 5(1), pages 61-74, April.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 1994. "La politique économique en présence de substitution de monnaies," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(3), pages 349-368.
More about this item
KeywordsWP; foreign currency; Bolivia; dollar; exchange rate; yield; U.S. dollar; quasi-money deposit; money balance; dollar-denominated asset; quasi money deposit; dollar deposit; dollarization process; Bolivia foreign currency deposit; Dollarization; Bank deposits; Currencies; Inflation; Exchange rates;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:1992/065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Akshay Modi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.