Challenges of price stability, growth and employment in Bangladesh : role of the Bangladesh Bank
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mishra, Prachi & Montiel, Peter, 2013.
"How effective is monetary transmission in low-income countries? A survey of the empirical evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 187-216.
- Prachi Mishra & Peter J Montiel, 2012. "How Effective is Monetary Transmission in Low-Income Countries? A Survey of the Empirical Evidence," IMF Working Papers 12/143, International Monetary Fund.
- Mishra, Prachi & Montiel, Peter & Pedroni, Peter & Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2014.
"Monetary policy and bank lending rates in low-income countries: Heterogeneous panel estimates,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 117-131.
- Mishra, Prachi & Montiel, Peter J & Pedroni, Peter & Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Bank Lending Rates in Low-Income Countries: Heterogeneous Panel Estimates," CEPR Discussion Papers 10230, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gill Hammond, 2012. "State of the art of inflation targeting," Handbooks, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, edition 4, number 29, March.
- Robert Pollin & Andong Zhu, 2006. "Inflation and economic growth: a cross-country nonlinear analysis," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 593-614.
- Muqtada, Muhammed., 2010. "The crisis of orthodox macroeconomic policy : the case for a renewed commitment to full employment," ILO Working Papers 994562813402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:456281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerald Epstein, 2007. "Central banks as agents of employment creation," Working Papers 38, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- By Mohsin S. Khan & Abdelhak S. Senhadji, 2001.
"Threshold Effects in the Relationship Between Inflation and Growth,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(1), pages 1-1.
- Abdelhak S Senhadji & Mohsin S. Khan, 2000. "Threshold Effects in the Relationship Between Inflation and Growth," IMF Working Papers 00/110, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic reform; bank; monetary policy; price stabilization; employment security; Bangladesh; réforme économique; banque; politique monétaire; stabilisation des prix; sécurité de l'emploi; Bangladesh; reforma económica; banco; política monetaria; estabilización de los precios; seguridad en el empleo; Bangladesh;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2016-10-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-10-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:994873053402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.