Challenges of price stability, growth and employment in Bangladesh : role of the Bangladesh Bank
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mishra, Prachi & Montiel, Peter, 2013.
"How effective is monetary transmission in low-income countries? A survey of the empirical evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 187-216.
- Prachi Mishra & Peter J Montiel, 2012. "How Effective is Monetary Transmission in Low-Income Countries? A Survey of the Empirical Evidence," IMF Working Papers 12/143, International Monetary Fund.
- Mishra, Prachi & Montiel, Peter & Pedroni, Peter & Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2014.
"Monetary policy and bank lending rates in low-income countries: Heterogeneous panel estimates,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 117-131.
- Mishra, Prachi & Montiel, Peter J & Pedroni, Peter & Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Bank Lending Rates in Low-Income Countries: Heterogeneous Panel Estimates," CEPR Discussion Papers 10230, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Pollin & Andong Zhu, 2006. "Inflation and economic growth: a cross-country nonlinear analysis," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 593-614.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:456281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerald Epstein, 2007. "Central banks as agents of employment creation," Working Papers 38, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- By Mohsin S. Khan & Abdelhak S. Senhadji, 2001.
"Threshold Effects in the Relationship Between Inflation and Growth,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(1), pages 1-1.
- Abdelhak S Senhadji & Mohsin S. Khan, 2000. "Threshold Effects in the Relationship Between Inflation and Growth," IMF Working Papers 00/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Gill Hammond, 2012. "State of the art of inflation targeting," Handbooks, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, edition 4, number 29.
- Muqtada, Muhammed., 2010. "The crisis of orthodox macroeconomic policy : the case for a renewed commitment to full employment," ILO Working Papers 994562813402676, International Labour Organization.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:ijlaec:v:61:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s41027-018-0139-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordseconomic reform; bank; monetary policy; price stabilization; employment security; Bangladesh; réforme économique; banque; politique monétaire; stabilisation des prix; sécurité de l'emploi; Bangladesh; reforma económica; banco; política monetaria; estabilización de los precios; seguridad en el empleo; Bangladesh;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:994873053402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .