The Costs and Benefits of Korean Unification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hughes Hallett, A. & Ma, Y. & Melitz, J., 1996.
"Unification and the policy predicament in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 519-544, October.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Ma, Yue & Melitz, Jacques, 1994. "Unification and the Policy Predicament in Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 956, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hughes Hallett, A & Ma, Y & Melitz, J, 1995. "Unification and the Policy Predicament in Gemany," Papers 01, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies-.
- Marcus Noland, 1996. "German Lessons for Korea: The Economics of Unification," Working Paper Series WP96-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Marcus Noland & Sherman Robinson & Li-Gang Liu, 1998. "The Costs and Benefits of Korean Unification," Working Paper Series WP98-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1995. "Staggering along: wages policy and investment support in East Germany," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 3(4), pages 403-426, December.
- Bernhard Herz & Werner Roger, 1995. "Economic growth and convergence in Germany," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 131(1), pages 132-143, March.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, March.
- Andrea Boltho & Wendy Carlin & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 1999.
"Will East Germany become a new Mezzogiorno?,"
Chapters,in: Economic Growth and Change, chapter 13
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George & Robinson, Sherman, 1994. "Recovering Information from Incomplete or Partial Multisectoral Economic Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(3), pages 541-549, August.
- Stone, Richard, 1986. "Nobel Memorial Lecture 1984: The Accounts of Society," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 5-28, January.
- Christian Thimann & Michael Breitner, 1995.
"Eastern Germany and the conflict between wage adjustment, investment, and employment: A numerical analysis,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 131(3), pages 446-469, September.
- Thimann, C & Breitner, M-H, 1995. "Eastern Germany and the Conflict between Wage Adjustment, Investment and Employment : A Numerical Analysis," Papers 02, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Funke, Michael & Strulik, Holger, 2005.
"Growth and convergence in a two-region model: The hypothetical case of Korean unification,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 255-279, April.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2003. "Growth and Convergence in a Two-region Moddel: The Hypothetical Case of Korean Unification," Working Papers 212003, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2005. "Growth and Convergence in a Two-Region Model: The Hypothetical Case of Korean Unification," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20505, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Noland, Marcus & Robinson, Sherman & Wang, Tao, 2000. "Modeling Korean Unification," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 400-421, June.
- Sung Min Mun & Byoung Hark Yoo, 2012. "The Effects of Inter-Korean Integration Type on Economic Performance: The Role of Wage Policy," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 447-470, September.
- Marcus Noland & Sherman Robinson & Ligang Liu, 1999. "The economics of korean unification," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 255-299.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp98-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .