Economic Crime and Punishment in North Korea
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haggard, Stephan & Noland, Marcus, 2013.
"Gender in Transition: The Case of North Korea,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 51-66.
- Stephan Haggard & Marcus Noland, 2011. "Gender in Transition: The Case of North Korea," Economics Study Area Working Papers 124, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Stephan Haggard & Marcus Noland, 2012. "Gender in Transition: The Case of North Korea," Working Paper Series WP12-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPrison camps; corruption; North Korea; refugees;
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp10-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .