The Eurasian Growth Paradox
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Guntram B. Wolff, .
"An evaluation of IMF surveillance of the euro area,"
Bruegel, number 629, August.
- André Sapir & Jean Pisani-Ferry & Guntram Wolff, 2011. "An Evaluation of IMF Surveillance of the Euro Area," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174277, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2010. "The G-20 and International Financial Institution Governance," Working Paper Series WP10-13, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Barry Eichengreen, 1992.
"Shocking Aspects of European Monetary Unification,"
NBER Working Papers
3949, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1992. "Shocking Aspects of European Monetary Unification," CEPR Discussion Papers 643, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tamim Bayoumi and Barry Eichengreen., 1992. "Shocking Aspects of European Monetary Unification," Economics Working Papers 92-187, University of California at Berkeley.
- Shengzu Wang & Chris Marsh & Rishi Goyal & Narayanan Raman & Swarnali Ahmed, 2011. "Financial Deepening and International Monetary Stability," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 11/16, International Monetary Fund.
- C. Fred Bergsten, 1997. "Open Regionalism," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 545-565, August.
- McKay Julie & Volz Ulrich & Wölfinger Regine, 2011. "Regional Financing Arrangements and the Stability of the International Monetary System," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-33, August.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2010. "Strengthening IMF Surveillance: A Comprehensive Proposal," Policy Briefs PB10-29, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- C. Randall Henning & Mohsin S. Khan, 2011. "Asia and Global Financial Governance," Working Paper Series WP11-16, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Masahiro Kawai, 2010.
"Reform Of The International Financial Architecture: An Asian Perspective,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 55(01), pages 207-242.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 2009. "Reform of the International Financial Architecture: An Asian Perspective," ADBI Working Papers 167, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Masahiro Kawai, 2010. "Reform of the International Financial Architecture: An Asian Perspective," Working Papers id:3066, eSocialSciences.
- C. Randall Henning, 2011. "Coordinating Regional and Multilateral Financial Institutions," Working Paper Series WP11-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julija MICHAILOVA, 2009.
"Gender, Corruption And Sustainable Growth In Transition Countries,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(3(9)_Fall).
- Michailova, Julija & Melnykovska, Inna, 2009. "Gender, corruption and sustainable growth in transition countries," MPRA Paper 17074, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2009.
- Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2007. "Whither Russia? A Review of Andrei Shleifer's A Normal Country," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 127-146, March.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic systems; transition; economic growth; public sector economy; oil;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P35 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Public Finance
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2006-07-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-07-02 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-07-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp06-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .