The Role of the IMF: A Guide to the Reports
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo J. Caballero, 2003. "The Future of the IMF," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 31-38, May.
- Giulio Federico, 2001. "IMF Conditionality," Economics Papers 2001-W19, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, revised 01 Sep 2001.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2003.
"Reforming the international financial architecture: What globalization critics demand and what policymakers have (not) achieved,"
Journal of Financial Transformation,
Capco Institute, vol. 9, pages 39-46.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2003. "Reforming the international financial architecture: what globalization critics demand and what policymakers have (not) achieved," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3206, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Peter Leeson & Christopher Coyne, 2007. "The reformers’ dilemma: media, policy ownership, and reform," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 237-250, June.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2001. "Liberalization and regulation of international capital flows: where the opposites meet," Kiel Working Papers 1029, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cohen, Daniel & Portes, Richard, 2004. "Dealing with Destabilizing 'Market Discipline'," CEPR Discussion Papers 4280, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2001.
"Too Much, Too Little, or Too Volatile? International Capital Flows to Developing Countries in the 1990s,"
East Asian Economic Review,
Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, vol. 5(1), pages 119-147, June.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2001. "Too much, too little, or too volatile? International capital flows to developing countries in the 1990s," Kiel Working Papers 1036, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cartapanis A. & Herland M., 2001. "Systemic Risk and New International Financial Architecture: Reconciling KEYNES and Neo-Liberalism?," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 5-26, January -.
- Bird, Graham, 2002. "The credibility and signalling effect of IMF programmes," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 799-811, December.
- Kalonga Stambuli, 2002. "Political Change, Economic Transition and Catalysis of IMF and World Bank Models - the case of Malawi," Macroeconomics 0211003, EconWPA.
- Thomas D. Willett, 2002. "Towards A Broader Public Choice Analysis of the International Monetary Fund," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-25, Claremont Colleges.
- Morris Goldstein, 2001. "IMF Structural Conditionality: How Much is Too Much?," Working Paper Series WP01-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Morris Goldstein, 2000. "Strengthening the International Financial Architecture: Where Do We Stand?," Working Paper Series WP00-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Yilmaz AKYüZ, 2005. "Reforming The Imf: Back To The Drawing Board," G-24 Discussion Papers 38, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2007. "Internationale Finanzpolitik," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 4321, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michael Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 2001. "From the Exchange Stabilization Fund to the International Monetary Fund," NBER Working Papers 8100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2001. "Umbaupläne und Reparaturarbeiten an der internationalen Finanzarchitektur: eine Zwischenbilanz aus deutscher Perspektive," Kiel Working Papers 1078, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Heinz Handler, 2008. "From the Bancor to the Euro. And Further on to the Intor?," WIFO Working Papers 317, WIFO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb00-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .