Gamblers' Rationality in Parimutuel Soccer Betting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon, Jonathan, 1998. "An Analysis of the Distribution of Combinations Chosen by UK National Lottery Players," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 243-276, December.
- Ursula HAUSER & Ulrich KÖNIG, 1999. "Parimutuel Lotteries: Gamblers' Behavior and the Demand for Tickets," Vienna Economics Papers vie9905, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Thaler, Richard H & Ziemba, William T, 1988. "Parimutuel Betting Markets: Racetracks and Lotteries," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 161-174, Spring.
- Hauser, U. & Konig, U,, 1999. "Parimutuel Lotteries: Gambler's Behavior and the Demand for Tickets," Papers 9905, Washington St. Louis - School of Business and Political Economy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ursula Hauser-Rethaller & Ulrich König, 2002. "Parimutuel Lotteries: Gamblers' Behavior and the Demand for Tickets," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(2), pages 223-245, May.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision making under risk and uncertainty; Parimutuel betting; Sports; Gambling;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ihs:ihsesp:87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Szoncsitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .