Human Capital Formation, Asymmetric Information, and the Dynamics of International Migration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nancy H. Chau & Oded Stark, 1998. "Human Capital Formation, Asymmetric Information, and the Dynamics of International Migration," Departmental Working Papers _095, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stark, Oded & Wang, Yong, 2002.
"Inducing human capital formation: migration as a substitute for subsidies,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 29-46, October.
- Stark, Oded & Wang, Yong, 2001. "Inducing Human Capital Formation: Migration as a Substitute for Subsidies," Economics Series 100, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Bouoiyour, jamal, 2006.
"Migration, Diaspora et développement humain
[Migration, Diaspora and Human Development]," MPRA Paper 37014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Capital; Asymmetric Information; International; Migration;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ihs:ihsesp:52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Szoncsitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .