Tax Evasion under Market Incompleteness
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Di Nola & Georgi Kocharkov & Aleksandar Vasilev, 2017.
"Productivity, Taxation and Evasion: An Analysis of the Determinants of the Informal Economy,"
Bulgarian Economic Papers (www.bep.bg)
bep-2017-04, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration / Center for Economic Theories and Policies, revised Apr 2017.
- Alessandro Di Nola & Georgi Kocharkov & Aleksandar Vasilev, 2017. "Productivity, Taxation and Evasion: An Analysis of the Determinants of the Informal Economy," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2017-04, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Djawadi, Behnud Mir & Fahr, René, 2015. "“…and they are really lying”: Clean evidence on the pervasiveness of cheating in professional contexts from a field experiment," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 48-59.
- Valentina Bosetti & Marco Maffezzoli, 2014. "Occasionally binding emission caps and real business cycles," Working Papers 523, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Di Nola Alessandro & Kocharkov Georgi & Vasilev Aleksandar, 2019.
"Envelope wages, hidden production and labor productivity,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 19(2), pages 1-30, June.
- Di Nola, Alessandro & Kocharkov, Georgi & Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2018. "Envelope Wages, Hidden Production and Labor Productivity," MPRA Paper 91945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-02-12 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-DGE-2011-02-12 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MIC-2011-02-12 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2011-02-12 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2011-02-12 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:igi:igierp:378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.igier.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.