Report NEP-PUB-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BARGAIN Olivier & DOLLS Mathias & NEUMANN Dirk & PEICHL Andreas & SIEGLOCH Sebastian, 2011. "Tax-Benefit Systems in Europe and the US: Between Equity and Efficiency," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-11, LISER.
- David Powell, 2010. "Heterogeneity in Income Tax Incidence: Are the Wages of Dangerous Jobs More Responsive to Tax Changes than the Wages of Safe Jobs?," Working Papers 706-1, RAND Corporation.
- Marco Maffezzoli, 2011. "Tax Evasion under Market Incompleteness," Working Papers 378, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- MORENO-TERNERO, Juan D., 2010. "Voting over piece-wise linear tax methods," CORE Discussion Papers 2010080, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pirttälä, Jukka & Selin, Håkan, 2011. "Tax Policy and Employment: How Does the Swedish System Fare?," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2011:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- MUNK, Knud J., 2010. "The optimal commodity tax system as a compromise between two objectives," CORE Discussion Papers 2010042, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2011. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-05, CIRANO.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00561474 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Felix Hüfner, 2011. "Increasing Public Sector Efficiency in Slovakia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 839, OECD Publishing.