Information Technology and Productivity Growth Across Countries and Sectors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engelbrecht, Hans-Jurgen & Xayavong, Vilaphonh, 2006. "ICT intensity and New Zealand's productivity malaise: Is the glass half empty or half full?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 24-42, March.
- Aboal D. & Tacsir E., 2015.
"Innovation and productivity in services and manufacturing : The role of ICT investment,"
MERIT Working Papers
012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Diego Aboal & Ezequiel Tacsir, 2015. "Innovation and Productivity in Services and Manufacturing: The Role of ICT Investment," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7381, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Maciej Bukowski & Grzegorz Koloch & Piotr Lewandowski & Anna Baranowska & Iga Magda & Arkadiusz Szydlowski & Jacek Bielinski & Magdalena Bober & Malgorzata Sarzalska & Julian Zawistowski, 2008.
"Employment in Poland 2007. Security on a Flexible Labour Market,"
Books and Reports published by IBS,
Instytut Badan Strukturalnych, number zwp2007 edited by Maciej Bukowski, january.
- Bukowski, Maciej & Lewandowski, Piotr & Koloch, Grzegorz & Baranowska, Anna & Magda, Iga & Szydlowski, Arkadiusz & Bober, Magda & Bieliński, Jacek & Zawistowski, Julian & Sarzalska, Malgorzata, 2008. "Employment in Poland 2007: Security on flexible labour market," MPRA Paper 14284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paola Giuri & Salvatore Torrisi & Natalia Zinovyeva, 2005. "ICT, Skills and Organisational Change: Evidence from a Panel of Italian Manufacturing Firms," LEM Papers Series 2005/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Nirvikar Singh, 2008.
"Transaction costs, information technology and development,"
Indian Growth and Development Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 212-236, September.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2004. "Transaction Costs, Information Technology and Development," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt3wq7n6nq, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2008. "Transaction Costs, Information Technology and Development," MPRA Paper 9095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nirvikar Singh, 2004. "Transaction Costs, Information Technology and Development," Development and Comp Systems 0412005, EconWPA.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2004. "Transaction Costs, Information Technology and Development," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3wq7n6nq, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2004. "Transaction Costs, Information Technology and Development," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1460z68n, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Andrés Maroto & Luis Rubalcaba, 2008. "Services productivity revisited," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 337-353, April.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2011.
"ICT capital and services complementarities: the Italian evidence,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(20), pages 2603-2613.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2011. "ICT Capital and Services Complementarities. The Italian Evidence," Post-Print halshs-00727611, HAL.
- Engelbrecht, Hans-Jurgen & Xayavong, Vilaphonh, 2004. "Information And Communication Technology And New Zealand'S Productivity Malaise: An Industry-Level Study," Discussion Papers 23698, Massey University, Department of Applied and International Economics.
- Simona Iammarino & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio & Susanna Mantegazza, 2005. "Productivity, Ict and Regional Disparities in Italy," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, July.
- Hans-Günther Vieweg & Thomas Fuchs & Reinhard Hild & Andreas Kuhlmann & Stefan Lachenmaier & Michael Reinhard & Uwe Christian Täger & Sebastian de Ramon & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2005. "Stand und Perspektiven der "New Economy" in ausgewählten Mitgliedstaaten der EU aus deutscher Sicht," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 19.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:igi:igierp:227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.igier.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.