Information Technology and Productivity Growth Across Countries and Sectors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engelbrecht, Hans-Jurgen & Xayavong, Vilaphonh, 2006. "ICT intensity and New Zealand's productivity malaise: Is the glass half empty or half full?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 24-42, March.
- Aboal D. & Tacsir E., 2015.
"Innovation and productivity in services and manufacturing : The role of ICT investment,"
MERIT Working Papers
012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Diego Aboal & Ezequiel Tacsir, 2015. "Innovation and Productivity in Services and Manufacturing: The Role of ICT Investment," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7381, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Maciej Bukowski & Grzegorz Koloch & Piotr Lewandowski & Anna Baranowska & Iga Magda & Arkadiusz Szydlowski & Jacek Bielinski & Magdalena Bober & Malgorzata Sarzalska & Julian Zawistowski, 2008.
"Employment in Poland 2007. Security on a Flexible Labour Market,"
Books and Reports published by IBS,
Instytut Badan Strukturalnych, number zwp2007 edited by Maciej Bukowski.
- Bukowski, Maciej & Lewandowski, Piotr & Koloch, Grzegorz & Baranowska, Anna & Magda, Iga & Szydlowski, Arkadiusz & Bober, Magda & Bieliński, Jacek & Zawistowski, Julian & Sarzalska, Malgorzata, 2008. "Employment in Poland 2007: Security on flexible labour market," MPRA Paper 14284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paola Giuri & Salvatore Torrisi & Natalia Zinovyeva, 2005. "ICT, Skills and Organisational Change: Evidence from a Panel of Italian Manufacturing Firms," LEM Papers Series 2005/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Nirvikar Singh, 2008.
"Transaction costs, information technology and development,"
Indian Growth and Development Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 212-236, September.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2004. "Transaction Costs, Information Technology and Development," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt3wq7n6nq, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Nirvikar Singh, 2004. "Transaction Costs, Information Technology and Development," Development and Comp Systems 0412005, EconWPA.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2004. "Transaction Costs, Information Technology and Development," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3wq7n6nq, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2008. "Transaction Costs, Information Technology and Development," MPRA Paper 9095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2004. "Transaction Costs, Information Technology and Development," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1460z68n, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Andrés Maroto & Luis Rubalcaba, 2008. "Services productivity revisited," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 337-353, April.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2011.
"ICT capital and services complementarities: the Italian evidence,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(20), pages 2603-2613.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2011. "ICT Capital and Services Complementarities. The Italian Evidence," Post-Print halshs-00727611, HAL.
- Engelbrecht, Hans-Jurgen & Xayavong, Vilaphonh, 2004. "Information And Communication Technology And New Zealand'S Productivity Malaise: An Industry-Level Study," Discussion Papers 23698, Massey University, Department of Applied and International Economics.
- Simona Iammarino & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio & Susanna Mantegazza, 2005. "Productivity, Ict and Regional Disparities in Italy," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, July.
- Hans-Günther Vieweg & Thomas Fuchs & Reinhard Hild & Andreas Kuhlmann & Stefan Lachenmaier & Michael Reinhard & Uwe Christian Täger & Sebastian de Ramon & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2005. "Stand und Perspektiven der "New Economy" in ausgewählten Mitgliedstaaten der EU aus deutscher Sicht," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 19.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:igi:igierp:227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.igier.unibocconi.it/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .