A nonparametric analysis of welfare and the economic shocks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abul Naga, Ramses H. & Burgess, Robin, 1997.
"Prediction and determination of household permanent income,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
2143, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ramses ABUL NAGA & Robin BURGESS, 1997. "Prediction and Determination of Household Permanent Income," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9705, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga & Robin Burgess, 1997. "Prediction and Determination of Household Permanent Income," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 32, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Richard Blundell & Ian Preston, 1998. "Consumption Inequality and Income Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 603-640.
- Deaton, Angus & Paxson, Christina, 1994. "Intertemporal Choice and Inequality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(3), pages 437-467, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHeteroskedasticity; income and consumption welfare measures; local polynomial regression; permanent and transitory shocks;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:22/06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .