Semiparametric identification in duration models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guido W. Imbens & Whitney K. Newey, 2009.
"Identification and Estimation of Triangular Simultaneous Equations Models Without Additivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(5), pages 1481-1512, September.
- Guido W. Imbens & Whitney K. Newey, 2002. "Identification and Estimation of Triangular Simultaneous Equations Models Without Additivity," NBER Technical Working Papers 0285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Whitney Newey & Guido Imbens, 2004. "Identification and Estimation of Triangular Simultaneous Equations Models without Additivity," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 594, Econometric Society.
- Abbring, Jaap H & van den Berg, Gerard J, 2005.
"Social experiments and intrumental variables with duration outcomes,"
Working Paper Series
2005:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Jaap Abbring & Gerard Van Den Berg, 2005. "Social experiments and instrumental variables with duration outcomes," IFS Working Papers W05/19, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Gerard J. van den Berg, 2005. "Social Experiments and Instrumental Variables with Duration Outcomes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-047/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andrew Chesher, 2004.
"Identification of sensitivity to variation in endogenous variables,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP10/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Andrew Chesher, 2004. "Identification of sensitivity to variation in endogenous variables," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 353, Econometric Society.
- Andrew Chesher, 2005. "Identification with excess heterogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP19/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Chesher, Andrew, 2009. "Excess heterogeneity, endogeneity and index restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 152(1), pages 37-45, September.
- Berg, Gerard J. van den & Bonev, Petyo & Mammen, Enno, 2016.
"Nonparametric instrumental variable methods for dynamic treatment evaluation,"
16-02, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Bonev, Petyo & Mammen, Enno, 2016. "Nonparametric Instrumental Variable Methods for Dynamic Treatment Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 9782, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:20/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.