Nonparametric identification of accelerated failure time competing risks models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lee, Sokbae & Lewbel, Arthur, 2013. "Nonparametric Identification Of Accelerated Failure Time Competing Risks Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(05), pages 905-919, October.
- Sokbae Lee & Arthur Lewbel, 2010. "Nonparametric Identification of Accelerated Failure Time Competing Risks Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 755, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 30 Jun 2011.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruixuan Liu, 2016. "A Competing Risks Model with Time-varying Heterogeneity and Simultaneous Failure," Emory Economics 1603, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Áureo de Paula & Imran Rasul & Pedro Souza, 2018.
"Recovering Social Networks from Panel Data: Identification, Simulations and an Application,"
2018-013, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- De Paula, Áureo & Rasul, Imran & Souza, Pedro, 2018. "Recovering Social Networks from Panel Data: Identification, Simulations and an Application," CEPR Discussion Papers 12792, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aureo de Paula & Imran Rasul & Pedro CL Souza, 2018. "Recovering social networks from panel data: Identification, simulations and an application," DOUMENTOS DE TRABAJO LACEA 016173, THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA.
- Effraimidis, Georgios, 2016. "Nonparametric Identification of a Time-Varying Frailty Model," COHERE Working Paper 2016:6, University of Southern Denmark, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research.
- Komarova, Tatiana, 2017. "Extremum sieve estimation in k-out-of-n system," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 79388, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:14/10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.