Rent Extraction and Incentives for Efficiency in Recent Regulatory Proposals
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Gasmi, F & Ivaldi, M & Laffont, Jean Jacques, 1994. "Rent Extraction and Incentives for Efficiency in Recent Regulatory Proposals," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 151-176, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Hawdon & Lester C. Hunt & Paul Levine & Neil Rickman, 2007.
"Optimal sliding scale regulation: an application to regional electricity distribution in England and Wales,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(3), pages 458-485, July.
- David Hawdon & Lester C Hunt & Paul Levine & Neil Rickman, 2005. "Optimal sliding scale regulation: An application to regional electricity distribution in England and Wales," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 111, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Hawdon, David & Hunt, Lester & Levine, Paul L & Rickman, Neil, 2005. "Optimal Sliding Scale Regulation: An Application to Regional Electricity Distribution in England and Wales," CEPR Discussion Papers 4934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ivaldi, Marc, 1997. "Optimal pricing of telephone usage: An econometric implementation," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 219-239, September.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Stroffolini, Francesca, 2002. "Price cap regulation and information acquisition," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 1013-1036, September.
- Harvey James & Derek Johnson, 2002. "Understanding Regulatory Environments and their Impact on Economic Change," Industrial Organization 0202001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose Luis Lima R & Andres Gomez Lobo, 2004. "Good Regulatory Lags for Price Cap and Rolling Cap contracts," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 278, Econometric Society.
- Weisman, Dennis L., 2002. "Is there 'Hope' for price cap regulation?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 349-370, September.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont, 2000. "Information et économie publique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 145(4), pages 107-115.
- Philippe Gagnepain, 2001. "La nouvelle théorie de la régulation des monopoles naturels : fondements et tests," Post-Print hal-00622947, HAL.
- Francesca Stroffolini, 2009. "Access Profit-Sharing Regulation with Information Transmission and Acquisition," CSEF Working Papers 214, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Armstrong, Mark & Sappington, David E.M., 2007. "Recent Developments in the Theory of Regulation," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Stroffolini, Francesca, 2005. "Price cap regulation, revenue sharing and information acquisition," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 217-230, March.
- Dalen, Dag Morten & Gomez-Lobo, Andres, 1997. "Estimating cost functions in regulated industries characterized by asymmetric information," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 935-942, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:4551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.