Consumption Growth and Volatility with Consumption Externalities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gundi Knies, 2010.
"Income Comparisons among Neighbours and Life Satisfaction in East and West Germany,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
298, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Knies, Gundi, 2010. "Income comparisons among neighbours and life satisfaction in East and West Germany," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumption growth; consumption volatility; within-group inequality; GSOEP; EVS;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2010-057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .