Nonparametric Risk Management with Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Harvey & Esther Ruiz & Neil Shephard, 1994. "Multivariate Stochastic Variance Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(2), pages 247-264.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Ying & Härdle, Wolfgang & Spokoiny, Vladimir, 2010.
"GHICA -- Risk analysis with GH distributions and independent components,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, pages 255-269.
- Ying Chen & Wolfgang Härdle & Vladimir Spokoiny, 2006. "GHICA - Risk Analysis with GH Distributions and Independent Components," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-078, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ying Chen & Wolfgang Härdle & Vladimir Spokoiny, 2005. "Portfolio Value at Risk Based on Independent Components Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-060, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Pavel Cizek & Karel Komorad, 2005. "Implied Trinomial Trees," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-007, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Stefan Kassberger & Rüdiger Kiesel, 2006. "A fully parametric approach to return modelling and risk management of hedge funds," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 20(4), pages 472-491, December.
- Yu, Yaming, 2017. "On normal variance–mean mixtures," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 45-50.
More about this item
Keywordsadaptive volatility estimation; generalized hyperbolic distribution; value at risk; risk management;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C16 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Econometric and Statistical Methods; Specific Distributions
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2005-10-22 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2005-10-22 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2005-10-22 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2005-001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.