Report NEP-CMP-2005-10-22This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2006. "Agent-Based Computational Modeling And Macroeconomics," Staff General Research Papers 12402, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Radim Bohacek & Michal Kejak, 2005. "Optimal Government Policies in Models with Heterogeneous Agents," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp272, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Martin D. D. Evans (Georgetown University) and Viktoria Hnatkovska (Georgetown University), 2005. "Solving General Equilibrium Models with Incomplete Markets and Many Assets," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-18, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Victor Duarte Lledo, 2005. "Tax Systems Under Fiscal Adjustment: A Dynamic CGE Analysis of the Brazilian Tax Reform," IMF Working Papers 05/142, International Monetary Fund.
- Ying Chen & Wolfgang HaÌˆrdle & Seok-Oh Jeong, 2004. "Nonparametric Risk Management with Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-001, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2005. "Using and producing ideas in computable endogenous growth," Department of Economics Working Papers 0516, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja & Noah Williams, 2005. "Generalized Stochastic Gradient Learning," NBER Technical Working Papers 0317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.