Taxation in the Two-Sector Neoclassical Growth Model with Sector-Specific Externalities and Endogenous Labor Supply
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daisuke Amano & Jun-Ichi Itaya, 2013. "Taxation In The Two-Sector Neoclassical Growth Model With Sector-Specific Externalities And Endogenous Labour Supply," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 248-275, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazuo Mino, 2016.
"Fiscal Policy in a Growing Economy with Financial Frictions and Firm Heterogeneity,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 3-30, March.
- Kazuo MIno, 2015. "Fiscal Policy in a Growing Economy with Financial Frictions and Firm Heterogeneity," KIER Working Papers 930, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsSelective tax; Two-sector model; Endogenous growth; Production externalities; Indeterminacy; Endogenous labor supply; H22; J22; O41;
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2010-08-14 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-FDG-2010-08-14 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-PUB-2010-08-14 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hok:dpaper:225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hokkaido University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehokjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.